Nashville Construction Dispute Attorneys
Construction can be a complex process, and unforeseen circumstances can arise resulting in potentially devastating disputes.
Contractors, subcontractors, specialty trade contractors and suppliers facing withheld payment need to take immediate action to begin recovering the compensation they are owed. Our firm represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, specialty trade contractors, suppliers and other construction professionals in construction disputes such as:
- Breach of contract claims
- Contract termination and contract suspension claims
- Construction defect claims
- Delay, acceleration and compression claims
- Disruption and efficiency/productivity claims
- Equitable adjustment claims
- Construction cost overrun claims
- Defects in plans and specifications
- Differing site conditions
- Change order disputes
- Unlicensed contractor claims
We frequently handle these types of disputes through litigation in state and federal court and through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration.
Experience Handling Multimillion-Dollar Claims
At Law Office of Brad Scarbrough, PLC, we provide effective legal representation to help clients resolve whatever manner of construction dispute they are facing. From small change order disputes to million-dollar claims, we help clients pursue the best solution possible for their construction dispute.